Re: Permission to upload PokerTH 0.7.1-2 for Squeeze

On 09/28/2010 08:51 PM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 15:46 +0200, Evgeni Golov wrote:
>> attached, you find the diff between pokerth 0.7.1-1 (currently in
>> sqeeze/sid) and 0.7.1-2 (which I'd like to upload asap, you do not want
>> to review the changes of 0.8-1 in experimental ;)).
> [...]
>>   The server at PokerTH.net now runs the 0.8 version of the software,
>>   which is incompatible with 0.7.x we ship in Squeeze.
>>   Because of that a 0.7.x server is running on pokerth.debian.net.
>>
>>   On new installations this will be the default server used.
>
> My only worry here is that pokerth.debian.net might stop working during
> Squeeze's life-time.  On the other hand, the upstream server definitely
> won't work, so please go ahead.

Uploaded.
Your worry is correct, pokerth.debian.net is currently hosted on one of
my machines. It might become to small in the squeeze life-time, but then
we have a custom server in the users configs and can move the DNS to
somewhere else without any user-changes. In any case I'm planning to
have a working 0.7.1 server for the Debian (and Ubuntu) needs for the
needed life-time.

Regards and thanks
Evgeni