Re: vidalia l10n fixes to t-p-u

On 25/09/10 15:03, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Dererk (dererk@debian.org):
>
>> Dear Release-Team,
>>
>> I'm asking for a pre-approval to upload vidalia to t-p-u, to be uploaded not before 7 days from now, when debconf translation round call ends.
>> The package in unstable includes a new upstream release, and basically this pkg version deals just with improving user experience (#592773).
>>
>> This patch is minimal excluding the debconf template changes (find the full diff gziped attached).
>>
> Which I mentioned is debconf abuse....too long template...containing
> at least one spelling error and suboptimal presentation.
>
> ...which explains why I suggested that this user experience
> improvement goes through review on debian-l10n-english before happening.

Hi Christian,

I see no problems of it being review, just on the contrary! I'm a little
concerned about the timeline though, but luckily I'll arrive just on
time to it.
As suggested, I've already requested debian-l10n-english for revision
and I'll push the translation round once its completed.

My pre-approval for t-p-u'ing is still on-going, as the changes that may
differ in the future will rest only on debconf templates, not on
technical changes.

Cheers,

Dererk

--
BOFH excuse #405:
Sysadmins unavailable because they are in a meeting talking about why they are unavailable so much.