Please unblock manpages-de/0.6-1

Dear release team,

I've uploaded a new upstream version of manpages-de. As this package
contains only translated documentation (namely german manpages) and does
not contain any binaries, scripts, libraries or whatsoever, I've
targetted the upload directly at unstable. Please consider unblocking
this package.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | Just because your doctor has a name for your
Hamburg, Germany | condition doesn't mean he knows what it is.