pre-approval of OOo 3.2.1-7 upload

Hi RT,

openoffice.org (1:3.2.1-7) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/add-some-missing-german-translations.diff: as named,
    thanks Andre Schnabel
  * debian/patches/pdf-link-export-fix.diff: import from ooo-build master;
    don't export PDFs with damaged xref table (closes: #594275)

  * debian/control.in:
    - we use bc in debian/rules control, we probably should build-dep on it
  * debian/rules:
    - change Class-Path: of jurt.jar to contain /usr/lib/ure/lib hardcoded
      as otherwise libjpipe.so (needed in the Java bridge) is not found...
  * debian/scripts/fix_image_rgb: -resize to 548x364 to work around
    i#95472 (closes: #513746)

 -- Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>  Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:58:25 +0200

is what I plan to upload to unstable soonish unless something else fitting
into the freeze criteria comes up. The bc change is self-explaining.
Translation is done by the same person who does it upstream so it's consistent
with the rest. The Class-Path: thing has no bugreport since it was reported at the
OOo dev-mailinglist (see URL in rules), but it breaks some type of Java extensions.

The most important fix here is the PDF one, which fixes the PDF export so
it doesn't produce broken xref tables. Is a regression in 3.2.1 and e.g has
the consequence that there's no hyperlinks clickable but - more severe -
Acrobat cannot print those PDFs..

#513746 admittedly is minor, but looks bad and the workaround is trivial and
with very low risk, so I think we can include it - but I also can remove it if
you disagree.

As attaching the full debdiff doesn't work since apparently spamassassin then thinks
this is spam: http://zyklop.dyndns.org/~rene/3.2.1-7-proposed.diff

OK?

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70