Re: Accepted postgresql-9.0 9.0.0-1 (source all amd64)

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 06:11:31PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> $ cat /var/lib/dpkg/info/libpq5.shlibs
> libpq 5 libpq5 (>= 9.0~)
> And how are packages linking against libpq5 now aupposed to go into squeeze with fixes?

A preliminary analysis shows that the addition of a symbols file should
be enough for the client library in libpq5. There are five new exported
functions and no tricky define stuff. Not sure about the other lib.

For the record, -release asked to NMU this fast. No further warning will
be given if this seems to be working and I see no response from the
maintainer.

Bastian

--
Klingon phaser attack from front!!!!!