Support for Natty and Wheezy in xen-tools for Squeeze?

Hi,

Joey Hess just uploaded debootstrap 1.0.24 with support for Natty and
Wheezy (http://bugs.debian.org/597461) to unstable and there is
appropriate bug filed for cdebootstrap
(http://bugs.debian.org/597460), too.

Both bugs are marked as RC, so I expect that they will get freeze
exception even though Joey hasn't asked for that yet.

Joey: Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt had a short look over debootstrap 1.0.24
and said with the exception of some debugging messages ('echo
"finddebs!!!"' :-) it looks fine for a freeze exception.

xen-tools is basically ready for the upstream 4.2 release (Sid and
Squeeze have 4.2~rc1-1), but I'd like to have preliminary support for
natty and wheezy included, too, i.e. have the according symlinks
pointing to their predecessors' configuration and the release names to
the appropriate lists in the code added. (Documented with severity
important at http://bugs.debian.org/597521)

My main question (with both my xen-tools upstream developer and
xen-tools package maintainer hats on ;-) now is:

Would this be an acceptable change (besides two pending bug fixes for
http://bugs.debian.org/595883 and http://bugs.debian.org/484652) for
the release team for a freeze exception?

If so, I'd release (upstream) 4.2 with preliminary natty and wheezy
support and upload it to unstable. Otherwise support for natty and
wheezy will be included only in a later release of xen-tools.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin