Re: Freeze exceptions for a bunch of packages

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 19:08:39 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> isorelax_20041111-4

unblocked

> jing-trang_20091111-3

unblocked

> jodconverter_2.2.2-4

unblocked

> jodconverter-cli_2.2.2-5

unblocked

> joptsimple_3.1-3

unblocked.

> mbrola_3.01h-6

Does the path change break any of the existing packages in squeeze?

> mbrola-af1_0.0.20040426-2

why the debhelper dependency bump?  debian/compat says 5.

> mbrola-br3_2.021-2
> mbrola-cr1_0.0.19981028-2
> mbrola-cz2_0.2-2
> mbrola-de6_0.0.20021125-2
> mbrola-de7_0.0.20030404-2
> mbrola-es1_0.0.19980610-2
> mbrola-fr4_0.0.19990521-2
> mbrola-gr2_0.0.20010521-2
> mbrola-hu1_1.002-2
> mbrola-id1_1-2
> mbrola-it3_0.1-2
> mbrola-it4_0.1-2
> mbrola-la1_0.0.20050615-2
> mbrola-nl2_0.5-2
> mbrola-pl1_0.1-2
> mbrola-pt1_1.0-2
> mbrola-ro1_1.00-2
> mbrola-sw1_1.00-2
> mbrola-sw2_1.0-2
> mbrola-us2_0.1-2
>

> liblouisxml (2.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low

Why do watch and copyright have different download urls?

> speakup (3.1.5.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

There's some sort of dkms work not mentioned in changelog?

debian/speakup.{prerm,postinst} have the #DEBHELPER# token twice.

> vite (1.1-3) unstable; urgency=low

I don't understand this diff.  configure introduces bashisms,
src/core/Core.cpp and src/parser/Line.cpp changes are not documented.

Cheers,
Julien