Re: Dropping libdevkit-power-gobject for squeeze.

Le jeudi 16 septembre 2010 à 20:51 +0100, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> > Note that since the 2.32 release for both these modules consists in
> > bugfixes and translations, I will try to get them accepted into squeeze.
>
> Is there an ETA for the packages (and, more to the point, the unblock
> requests) for g-p-m and gnome-session?

Well, not before the 2.32.0 release (although there won’t be probably
much changes from 2.31.92). The tarballs are due on 27 september.

> Were you planning on requesting an unblock for the current gdm3
> packages?

Yes but the changes are larger, and I’m right now preparing another
upload fixing a pair of remaining regressions.

(And yes, the changes in a minor upstream gdm version are much larger
than in a major gnome-session version. I love that.)

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :