Pre-approval for gupnp-packages.

Hi release team,

I'm seeking pre-approval of the following package updates that I'd like
to see enter squeeze.

* gupnp
  - minimal upstream bugfix release.
  - update available in debian experimental for review.

For your convenience, here's the link to description of upstream changes:
http://gitorious.org/gupnp/gupnp/commit/8b05c6d406e6b02f3d30eb9f8ea146e7b908eff5

* gupnp-av
  - minimal upstream bugfix release.
  - update available in debian experimental for review.
  - (will sneak in a fixed debian/watch file as a bonus.)

For your convenience, here's the link to description of upstream changes:
http://gitorious.org/gupnp/gupnp-av/commit/5b1f97996a7abac87f4e95818cccecba0439c214

* gupnp-dlna
  - low impact update, mainly bugfixes, no users in squeeze.
  - update available in debian experimental for review.

For your convenience, here's the link to description of upstream changes (see 0.3.0 + 0.3.1):
http://gitorious.org/gupnp/gupnp-dlna/blobs/master/NEWS

Are these ok to upload to unstable and can I expect you to unblock for squeeze?

--
Andreas Henriksson