Viability of patches I want to prepare for Squeeze binutils 2.20.1-14 to port two recent modifications

Matthias,

I recently provided two separate patches that got included in binutils 2.20.51.20100908-1 (thanks!).  For reference here are the bug URLs

I have been told on the debian-embedded list by Hector Oron, that the experimental version of binutils will probably not make it into the Squeeze release.  If I were to provide equivalent patches for binutils 2.20.1-14, would those have a chance of being accepted and making it into the Squeeze release?  I wanted to ask before I did the work.  I could prepare and test those this week if you were inclined to accept them.  They were relatively minor, and it would be of interest to me to have them in the official Squeeze release if possible.

Best Regards,

-Jim Heck