Re: Freeze Exception For Ampache

On Sat, 2010-09-11 at 20:30 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Adam,
Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, but grandchild #8 decided
she needed to come into the world so I have been doing the grandpa
thing :)

> The attached debdiff (generated with -w to reduce the noise due to
> indentation changes) implements both of these changes and modifies the
> postinst to only configure the webserver when called with "configure",
> not also with "upgrade".

I have applied the changes you have suggested.  Thx :)
I have tried to keep changes to a minimum but after release I plan to
use a state engine for the debconf questions so if the answers to the
questions is no the installation will exit gracefully.

> fwiw, I also found the wording of the "configure and restart the web
> server" question slightly confusing, as it suggests that the
> configuration will be performed in any case and only the restarting will
> not be done automatically.

What would you suggest?
Is it to late in the release cycle to request this from the translation
team or should this wait until after release?

The new package can be found at

http://vollmer.kicks-ass.net/amp/ampache_3.5.4-8.dsc

Best regards
Charlie Smotherman