virtualbox hopefully for the last time

Hi again,

as Zobel just pointed out, version 3.2.6 is not distributable because Oracle
forgot to change some copyrights. Therefore I think we are forced to use 3.2.8
which is fine copyright wise afaict. I'm planning just another upload (ideally
today) to fix some problems with 3.2.8, namely:

- Incorrect dependencies (#595715)
- Problems with kernel 2.6.36 (#594602)
- Some manpages were added
- Ftbfs with recent libdrm-dev (#594599)

I think the non-docs changes are important enough to warrant an exception.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com