Re: mantis: CVE-2010-2574 xss vulnerability - Accepted uploaded packages

On Sun, September 5, 2010 22:13, sils wrote:
> Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> Please go ahead with the uploads to stable and unstable, and let us know
>> once the packages have been accepted.
>
> (stable)  mantis_1.1.6+dfsg-2lenny2 ACCEPTED, appears in green on [0]

It was green because I'd marked it as acceptable :-)

> (unstable) mantis_1.1.8+dfsg-6_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Unblocked.

> Let me know if any other steps should be taken on my side, maybe send
> another email asking for freeze exception? or whatever is necessary to do.

Assuming that there's no need for a further upload of the package before
1.1.8+dfsg-6 reaches its 10 days in unstable and transitions, you don't
need to do anything else; thanks for working on the update.

Regards,

Adam