Re: claws-mail freeze exception

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 13:19:46 +0200
Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep  1, 2010 at 19:07:13 +0200, Ricardo Mones wrote:
>
> >   Hi release team,
> >
> >   Currently claws-mail is not buildable in architectures which doesn't
> > have network-manager ported, see http://bugs.debian.org/594988.
> >
> >   Is not an RC bug, but the changes are minimal and would allow both
> > claws-mail and claws-mail-extra-plugins (once claws-mail is built) into
> > kFreeBSD for Squeeze.
> >
> >   Attached the proposed patch for current unstable.
> >
> Looks ok with Michael's fixes.  Please let us know once the package is
> accepted.

  Well, the fact is that with [linux-any] it doesn't build in my amd64
  chroot, but it does with [!hurd-any !kfreebsd-any]. Anyway that could be
  working because of the "!" not because of the -any matching, so I'm very
  tempted to go back to my original proposal [0] to be sure that the problem
  is fixed in this upload.

  Any comments?

[0] Which was [!hurd-i386 !kfreebsd-i386 !kfreebsd-amd64]
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones