your typo3-src upload

Hi,

typo3-src 4.3.5-1 got uploaded last week, fixing a RC security bug.

Unfortunately the amount of changes over the version in testing [0] is a
bit high.  I'm not comfortable reviewing that much php :/
Can you help explain the changes, and why we need that much this late?

[0] 256 files changed, 5274 insertions(+), 8002 deletions(-)
About 2k of the deletions is the move of debian/nimbus.sfd.gz.uuencoded
to debian/nimbus.sfd.gz, but that still leaves a big diff...

Cheers,
Julien