Unblock request for mongrel-rails

Hi,

I just uploaded mongrel-rails 1.0.5-5, which includes a IMO very small
but significative bug: For Debian, we renamed /etc/mongrel_rails to
/etc/mongrel-rails (following the package name), and included the two
customary directory (sites-available and sites-enabled) within
it. This change is reflected in the init script, but was not reflected
in the mongrel_cluster_ctl binary, as noted by bug #594960, and users
starting the daemon from the command line can get confused as a
result.

Please accept this new version into Squeeze.