Re: Freeze exception for usb-modeswitch{,-data}

Julien Cristau wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 15:39:15 +0200, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After a round of RC bugs filing by various people, usb-modeswitch
>> upstream just released a new version correcting all the actually open
>> bugs against usb-modeswitch (and its little son u-m-data). In particular,
>> the rewrite handles #591761 which is severity grave.
>>
>> For now, I uploaded both usb-modeswitch 1.1.4 and usb-modeswitch-data
>> 20100817 to experimental. Here's their respective changelog entries:
>>
> Acked on irc, Didier wants to investigate a bug reported in Ubuntu
> before uploading to sid.
>
> Please follow up here when that's done.
>
> Thanks,
> Julien

Hi,

the Ubuntu issue was the lack of /lib/udev/hotplug.functions, which is
pending in udev by [0], so I uploaded usb-modeswitch 1.1.4-1 and usb-
modeswitch-data 20100826-1 to unstable.

usb-modeswitch has urgency high for fixing the #591761 security bug. Thanks
go to Marco D'Itri for spotting that one!

Thanks for your precious time again !

Cheers, OdyX

[0] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-
dev/ubuntu/maverick/udev/ubuntu/revision/2613