Re: Pre-approval request for uploading samba 3.5.4 in unstable, targeting squeeze

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):

> Would you mind having us upload 3.5.4 packages in unstable, eventually
> blocking it artificially for more than 10 days so that it is tested
> enough by unstable users?

I certainly understand that an answer can't come immediately. However,
would it be possible to just ACK this in case someone from the RT is
planning to work on our request?

Not that I want to be annoying (you guys are having hard times these
days!)....but just sure that this mail isn't fallen into a black
hole..:)