Re: OpenTTD in Squeeze

Hi, sorry for the delay,

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 00:56:04 +0200, Rubidium wrote:

> A long story short, the questions/requests summarised:
> - would you allow the upcoming OpenTTD 1.0.4 to migrate to Squeeze to
>   fix a few regressions and the omission of several source files? If
>   so by which date must it have reach unstable?

If the amount of changes isn't very different from the ones quoted in
your mail, that should be possible.  It'd be better to have it as early
as possible, but I'd say if the package was ready to move to testing
(i.e. 10 days old in unstable) by the end of september that would be ok,
I think.

> - would you allow openttd-openmsx to migrate to Squeeze so that
>   together with (already included) opensfx and opengfx Squeeze will
>   provide a complete out-of-the box game? (This implies a migration
>   of a 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 with Recommends: openttd-openmsx set)
> - would you allow nforenum 4.0.0 to migrate to Squeeze to include a
>   normally versions stable release?
> - would you allow grfcodec 1.0.0 to migrate to Squeeze to include a
>   normally versions stable release?

If they're ready to move to testing at the same time as openttd I'll
consider them together.

Cheers,
Julien