Re: please unblock opencc 0.1.1-1 and ibus-pinyin 1.3.10-1

LI Daobing <lidaobing@debian.org> writes:
> ibus-pinyin 1.3.10-1 depends on opencc 0.1.0 or 0.1.1
>
> currently the opencc in testing is still 0.0.3-1, and opencc 0.1.0 is
> not buildable under big endian system.
>
> so I have to push opencc 0.1.1 to testing
>
> can you tell me how to push this?

There is no real way to do this. The changes in opencc are enormous and
there is no obvious pressing reason to update opencc or ibus-pinyin. The
obvious solution is to just leave them at their current versions.

Marc
--
BOFH #69:
knot in cables caused data stream to become twisted and kinked