Freeze exception request for pootle

Pootle 2.0.5-0.1 (NMU upload with maintainer's approval for a new
upstream version) was uploaded before the freeze.

However, an RC bug was introduced in that release #591599, which
prevented that upload to enter testing until now.

I fixed this yesterday with 2.0.5-0.2 and now I would need a freeze
exception for that release to enter testing.

The diff with the version in testing (2.0.1-2) is probably quite big
as this is a different upstream version, but 2.0.5 is definitely
suggested by upstream to be used instead of 2.0.1 (indeed they even
suggest using 2.1.0, which was released after the freeze, but *that*
would go against the freeze, imho).