Re: strongswan update to 4.4.x

On Thursday 26 August 2010 22:18:23 Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> Trying to see how it looks like, I ended up with a big diff.
>
> 	489 files changed, 27220 insertions(+), 11439 deletions(-)
>
> Is there any sane way to review this?

Maybe the best way would be to contact upstream. In my experience, Martin
Willi and Andreas Steffen are very willing to actively interact with us. They
might be able to provide a detailed info on what has changed from 4.3.x to
4.4.1 and which impact this might have on stability.

In general, it certainly seems to me that 4.4.x is more stable in practice
than 4.3.x.

best regards,
Rene