Cutecom update for squeeze

Hello!

I'd like to propose updating 'cutecom' package for the squeeze release.
0.22.0-2 version (squeeze currently on 0.22.0-1) was uploaded August 14 and
seems to be working well for people. It fixes a real bug in the application
itself and also updates package to recent Debian standards fixing minor
packaging things. I think it would be nice to get this version into the
squeeze.

--
 http://roman.khimov.ru
mailto: roman@khimov.ru