Re: Pre-approval of kcemu bugfix upload

Hello Mehdi, hello Jan,

On Aug 24, 2010, at 5:22 PM, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:

> On 08/24/2010 05:08 PM, Jan Dittberner wrote:
>>
>> Hello Release-Team,
>>
>> could you please tell me whether Adrian's arguments could convince
>> you to allow an upload/future unblock of kcemu?
>>

> Sorry for the delay. Please go ahead with the upload and tell us once
> the package has been accepted (and aged a bit).

A big "Thank You" to both of you guys for your efforts to have "kcemu" fixed
before the release of Squeeze! I'm looking forward to testing everything
finally once Squeeze is stable.

I have seen that the updated package (0.5.1-2) shows up in Debian
incoming but not yet in unstable. Does it need an extra unfreeze for
the package to propagate?

With kind regards,

Adrian