Re: freeze exception for php-fpdf

Il 24/08/2010 10:26, Alessandro De Zorzi ha scritto:
Hi all,
please consider to allow the release uploaded
2010-08-12 migrate to testing.

The motivations:

* version 1.6 is stable (released by upstream author two years 2008-08-03)
* next version 1.6 support UTF-8 in document properties
* next version 1.6 fix some bugs (like PNG was inserted through a URL)
Hi all,
I renew my request about freeze exception for php-fpdf.

I consider very important this update for users that create PDF trough PHP.

php-fpdf have reverse depends only with ldap-account-manager and moodle.

Preview Maintainer give me the ok to adopt the package 4th Aug 2010 [1], but squeeze freeze two days after...
my sponsor upload the new release the 12th Aug 2010. Package are lintian clean. I tested the package on
some servers (production).

thanks in advance
Alessandro De Zorzi (lota)

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/471822#77