Request for packaging calendarserver in squeeze

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am the new maintainer for the calendarserver and
python-twisted-calendarserver. I have been working with the previous
maintainer (Guido) closely in getting the latest version of calendarserver
packaged.

Darwin's calendarserver is a standards-complaint calendar server which to
my knowledge was the only caldav server in debian lenny. It would be of
great benefit to debian users who are using calendarserver to have the
latest version packaged into squeeze. This is because the latest version of
calendarserver has some really nice features such as:

- Updated NSS directory backend
- PAM authentication for NSS directory backend
- New LDAP directory service backend with PAM/LDAP authentication (already
being used in a 150+ organization very actively)
- Auto-upgrade of their calendar databases
- Separate installation path of twisted-calendarserver so that it does not
conflict with the debian twisted packages
- Considerable lesser load on server because of the new directory caching
- Most of the Debian bugs fixed

There has been considerable effort gone into packaging the latest version
of calendarserver and I am sure many debian users who are already using
calendarserver stand to benefit considerably from it. I hope the release
team shall consider pushing the latest version of calendarserver into
squeeze.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul.