freeze exception: hylafax 2:6.0.4-10

Hi debian-release,
I would like to ask for a freeze exception for latest hylafax Debian
package. The latest package has been uploaded to unstable more than 10
days ago, without showing any new problem.

Main differences between latest (2:6.0.4-10) and testing (2:6.0.4-8)
version are:

1. fixed a very bad problem with faxadduser/faxdeluser that was deleting
the user database
2. added a note about important changes since Lenny version
3. added one patch for upstart users
4. added one patch for more security when invoking ghostscript
5. added example for integrating faxmail with exim4

giuseppe@scarafaggio:~/src/hylafax$ debdiff hylafax_6.0.4-8.dsc hylafax_6.0.4-10.dsc | diffstat
 NEWS                                                                   |   14 ++
 changelog                                                              |   17 +++
 control                                                                |    2
 examples/How to setup exim to route incoming emails to hylafax faxmail |   48 ++++++++++
 hylafax-server.hylafax.default                                         |    2
 patches/500_two_dirs_config.patch                                      |   42 +++++---
 patches/808_ghostscript_args.patch                                     |   43 +++++++-

please note that patches on source code are really minimal:

In 808_ghostscript_args.patch I added two parameters "-P-" and
"-dMaxStripSize=0" to all gs invocations.

In 500_two_dirs_config.patch I only changed one line of code in two
different places.

In hylafax-server.hylafax.default I changed a line for upstart
compatibility moving from /etc/event.d to /etc/init, as upstart now uses
the latter directory.

Thank you very much,
Giuseppe