Re: Moodle package update request

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Tomasz Muras <nexor1984@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> wrote:
>> On 08/16/2010 10:55 PM, Tomasz Muras wrote:
>> If the license is ok, then there is no need to repackage the source.
>> But, it you're going to repackage the source, I'll wait for the next upload
>> to unblock moodle.
>

> Thanks Mehdi,
> I will repackage the source this time. I will also need to deal with
> new security vulnerability - I will let you know once I finish.

Hello again,

I have re-packaged moodle. I have removed .swf files from
.orig.tar.gz. It is necessary as there is no proper source code for
some of the .swf files.
I have uploaded package version moodle_1.9.9.dfsg-2 to unstable. All
change I've done, should go into squeeze:
* security improvement (enabling HTML purifier by default)
* Janapenese translation
* removal of .swf files (please let me know if I did something wrong again)
* fix for CVE-2010-2479

cheers,
Tomek