Re: dk-milter/dk-filter

On Sun, August 22, 2010 20:46, Mike Markley wrote:
> I've prepared a fix for an outstanding grave bug (#481072) in dk-filter
> (the sole binary package from the dk-milter source package). I'd like to
> upload it for inclusion into squeeze.

The package hasn't been in squeeze for several months now, mostly due to
that bug, and hasn't seen an upload since 2008; that doesn't immediately
scream "freeze exception candidate".

> I would also appreciate it if you could consider permitting 1.0.2 to be
> uploaded instead for inclusion into squeeze. The only changes between
> 1.0.0 in sid/lenny now and 1.0.2 are bugfixes, including one potential
> crash bug and a fix for OpenSSL thread-safety. None of the three bugs
> have been reported by Debian users, however.
[...]
> Let me know what diffs you'd like me to provide and I will be happy to
> oblige.

Please could you provide diffs for each of the options you mentioned?
i.e. 1.0.0.dfsg-1 to a version with the fix for #481072, and 1.0.0.dfsg-1
to 1.0.2?

Regards,

Adam