what to do about aegir-provision

Hi,

I am one of the upstream developers of the Aegir project and the
maintainer of the Debian package. Some time ago, I have uploaded version
0.3-2.2, which bundles the upstream 0.3 version.

That version is now very old. Nobody uses is in production, and even
though the subsequent releases are all alpha, they are more feature
complete.

In fact, we are very close to getting 0.4 out the door. That release
will be maintained for stability and security fixes, and would be a much
better candidate for Squeeze than 0.3.

Therefore, my question is: what should we do with Aegir in Debian? I see
two options:

 1. remove the package from squeeze, as it is outdated
 2. wait for 0.4 to be released and try to push it to squeeze (which
 would require your help)

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the hard work,

--