Please consider migrating gearman-interface 0.13.2-2 to testing

Hello Debian Release Team, and thank you for your hard work!

I am the maintainer for the gearman-interface source package.

I hope that you will consider migrating v0.13.2-2 of gearman-interface and its associated binaries, python-gearman.libgearman and python3-gearman.libgearman, into testing, rather than dropping them. Currently the version in testing has this grave bug:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=593642

0.13.2-2 was recently uploaded to unstable, and fixes the problem, which is purely a build issue. It has this changelog:

   * debian/rules: moving tarball .c files out of the way so swig will
       rebuild and ship the .py files. (Closes: #593642)
   * add description of gearman to long description (quiets lintian)
   * Removing unnecessary build depends on ruby/rubygems
   * Version build-dep on python3
   * change python:Provides to python3:Provides
   * re-enable dh_usrlocal
   * Added watch file

Because the python3 change adds a versioned build dependency on python3 (>= 3.1.2-6~), it will have to wait for python3 3.1.2-6 to migrate into testing, which I see, has already been granted an exception and should be migrated in 3 days.

please cc: me on any replies as I am not subscribed to debian-release.

Thank you for your time,

--
Clint Byrum