freeze exceptions: qpdf, tiff

I'd like to request two freeze exceptions: qpdf 2.2.0-1 and tiff
3.9.4-3.

For tiff, there are no code changes from 3.9.4-2.  I just fixed up
requires, conflicts, etc., to bring it up to standards 3.9.1.  (I didn't
want to combine that with the security fix that was in 3.9.4-2 and was
uploaded with urgency=high.)

For qpdf, this is a new upstream version that is binary compatible with
the old one.  qpdf is isolated in the dependency tree (no other packages
depend on it), and I am upstream, so I can definitely vouch for the fact
that the changes were relatively minor and should be very safe.

Thanks for your consideration.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>