Re: vlc 1.1.3

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 14:10:02 (CEST), Mehdi Dogguy wrote:

> On 19/08/2010 14:00, Benjamin Drung wrote:
>>>
>>> It looks ok but I don't see any announce for 1.1.3 yet.
>>
>> 1.1.3 is released now. We have prepared 1.1.2-2 in our git repository.
>> You can find the changes there [1]. Instead of just applying the patch
>> for the security issue, I would prefer to get 1.1.3 into squeeze,
>> because then we could follow upstream's 1.1 branch.
>>

> I was already ok for 1.1.3 (according to the diff I analysed). I could
> probably have a look at the released version though.

vlc_1.1.3-1 has reached unstable now. please unblock for squeeze.

yes, the diff is rather large, but this is mostly because of the updated
xulrunner patch and the translation related noise. If you look at the
NEWS file, you'll see that this is actually a very focused bugfix release.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4