Re: Status of chiark-tcl, chiark-utils and sauce

Mehdi Dogguy writes ("Status of chiark-tcl, chiark-utils and sauce"):
> Are you still interested in maintaining them?

Yes.  I had some other stuff which took me away from my Debian
activities for a while and also my key got removed from the keyring
because it was PGP v3 so I'm getting that sorted.

TBH I'm a bit annoyed with the mips build bug.  I think this is a bug
in the mips platform which I should not be required to add
mips-specific hacks to work around.

Ian.