Unblock request: Cherokee

Hi,

Squeeze currently has version 1.0.4-1 of the Cherokee webserver. This
version suffers from a series of SSL/TLS problems (worst of all is
that it just won't work with Firefox).

I am uploading version 1.0.8-1 - Upstream's release notices since
1.0.4 include:

1.0.5
 - NEW: Much better UTF-8 encoding
 - NEW: Templates support slicing now (as in Python str)
 - NEW: 'TLS/SSL' matching rule
 - NEW: Reverse HTTP proxy can overwrite "Expire:" entries
 - NEW: Redirection handler support the ${host} macro now
 - FIX: POST support in the HTTP reverse proxy
 - FIX: Some SSL/TLS were fixed. [unfinished]
 - FIX: X-Forwarded-For parsing bug fixed
 - FIX: Better php-fpm support in the PHP wizard
 - FIX: Bundled PySCGI bumped to 1.14
 - DOC: Documentation updates
 - i18n: Spanish translation updated
 - i18n: Dutch translation updated
 - i18n: Polish translation updated
1.0.6
 - FIX: Random 100% CPU usage
 - FIX: POST management regression in the proxy
 - FIX: Connection RST/WAIT_FIN related fixes
 - FIX: Dirlist bugfix: symbolic links handling
 - FIX: POST status report bug-fixes
 - i18n: German translation updated
1.0.7
 - NEW: Improved extensions rule
 - FIX: POST management issue
 - FIX: PHP wizard, better configuration
 - FIX: admin, unresponsive button
 - DOC: Misc improvements
 - i18n: French translation updated
1.0.8
 - FIX: SSL/TLS works with Firefox again
 - FIX: Better SSL/TLS connection close
 - NEW: Enhanced 'Header' rule match
 - FIX: Range requests work better now
 - FIX: Hot-linking wizard w/o Referer
 - FIX: Hot-linking wizard usability
 - FIX: Minor CSS fix in the default dirlist theme
 - DOC: Misc improvements

So, as you can see, the NEW characteristics are quite minor - Most of
what has been added are FIXes.

I have a couple of open bugs on Cherokee, but mostly regarding aspects
of my packaging - I prefered to change as little as possible so as not
to disturb the freeze.

Please allow 1.0.8-1 into Squeeze.

Thanks!