Re: Please approve request-tracker3.8 changes

On 08/06/2010 04:53 PM, Philipp Kern wrote:
On 08/06/2010 10:34 AM, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
As you can see, these are mostly documentation fixes and tidy-ups, with
a feature addition which fixes an security bug (#475730). I plan to
finalise work on this last issue this weekend and I'd be grateful if you
could approve its transition into testing once it's been uploaded. I'd
also be interested in knowing whether I should wait for another round of
translation updates (#475730 includes a new Debconf template), or whether
I should upload it ASAP and then upload again with further translation
updates later.

I would prefer two uploads. The change summary looks ok to me, however you will need to followup once it's uploaded (for putting the unblock in after looking at the diff).

It would've helped if you actually did this.

Anyway: unblocked now.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern