Re: Freeze exception: python-defaults 2.6.5-13

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 20:45 +0200, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> Please unblock python-defaults 2.6.5-13. It fixes some important bugs
> related to dh_python2 and pycompile (+ some policy/docs changes)

A few quick comments:

+         source package. Similarly, <tt>X-Python3-Version</tt> is used to
+         specify the versions of Python 3 supported by the package.  When not
+         specified, they defaults to all currently supported Python (or Python 3)
+         versions.

That should be "they default to".

+    """read the debian/control file, extract the XS-Python-Version or
+    XS-Python-Version field; check that XB-Python-Version exists for the
+    package."""

Presumably one of those "XS-Python-Version"s should be "X-Python-Version".

[dh_python2.1]

+\fB\-v\fR, \fB\-\-verbose\fR
+turn verbose mode one

s/one/on/

+\fB\-X\fR REGEXPR, \fB\-\-exclude\fR=\fIREGEXPR\fR
+exclude items that match given REGEXPR. You may use
+this optionmultiple times to build up a list of things
+to exclude.

s/optionmultiple/option multiple/

[pyclean.1]

+\fB\-v\fR, \fB\-\-verbose\fR
+turn verbose more one

s/more one/mode on/

Finally, as with python3-defaults, the change of --quiet to be off by
default isn't mentioned in the changelog afaics.

Let me know if you'd like to correct any or all of those in a -14
upload, otherwise I'll just unblock -13.

Regards,

Adam