Re: Freeze exception: dokuwiki (several bugs)

Le jeudi 12 août 2010, Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
> On  0, Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+debian@ortolo.eu> wrote:
> > Sorry for this complexity. To sum up, here is what I have, from the most
> > to the least important:
> > * #592593: serious, small addition to debian/rules and documentation;
> > * #592656: important, corrects one path in debian/postinst;
> > * #592653: normal, corrects one path used twice in debian/postinst;
> > * #592651: wishlist [l10n], updates the German debconf translation.
>
> Please upload these changes and notify us when the package is accepted.

Done. This is the version 0.0.20091225c-8 currently in unstable. As I
said in another reply, it contains one more change: an important update
of the debian/copyright, to explain the license (MIT) of a file, and
what we do with it (stripping it as it is not recompilable with free
tools).

Do you think you can unblock it so that it reaches Squeeze?

Regards,

--
Tanguy Ortolo