Re: Please unblock python-gmpy 1.12-1

On 08/16/2010 09:07 PM, Martin Kelly wrote:
Hello,

I am the current maintainer of python-gmpy and would like
python-gmpy 1.12-1 unblocked from the Squeeze freeze. It is already
in unstable and has no outstanding bugs.

I guess I was thinking it would be nice to have python 3 support, but
if it risks causing Squeeze bugs I can understand holding it back. And looking at the exception guidelines, I see now that my package doesn't qualify. I'm sorry for wasting your time.