Packaging mlt git snapshot and kdenlive trunk for squeeze
I were a bit overrunned by the freeze.
Currently there is in squeeze:
I wanted to have mlt 0.5.7 and kdenlive 0.7.8 in squeeze, because both
of them (kdenlive is based on mlt) are fixing a lot of errors.
- Fix image cache hit updating position state (kdenlive-1714).
- Fix scaling method on B frames of some transitions.
- Fix tractor to set conversion functions on frames it generates.
- Initialize processed var and skip if NULL.
- Cleanup & fix memleak
- Fix memory corruption on any frei0r plugin with color param.
- Fix infinite loop on some audio decode errors (kdenlive-1690).
- Fix crash when repeating frames after failure to decode video.
Tons of errors, most new features are already included in the current
svn version in squeeze:
Could I go ahead with both?
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
GNU/Linux Debian Developer
Always if we think we are right,
we were maybe wrong.