xpdf testing transition

Hi,

xpdf currently isn't in testing due to bug #586620 (poppler-utils
conflicts with all xpdf-utils making xpdf-utils uninstallable). I've
fixed that by uploading a poppler NMU that relaxes the conflict, and
I've asked for a freeze exception to get that into testing now (bug
#592812).

I think that the xpdf transition is currently held up due to initial
failure on the piuparts tests [0], which were against the unfixed
poppler. I've manually run those tests myself today with the fixed
version of poppler and they succeed, so I think that problem is now
fixed.

What do I need to do to get the piuparts tests retried so that xpdf
isn't blocked any longer?  Also, will success there be sufficient for
the package to finally make its transition to testing?

Thanks for any info/help.

Best wishes,
Mike

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xpdf.html