uboot-envtools and uboot-mkimage

Hi!

Thibaut Girka is working on Debian Installer for the Openmoko FreeRunner
for Summer of Code with Debian. In order for this to work on Squeeze a
patch is needed for uboot-envtools, which I maintain.

In the packaging git repository I have prepared a bump in debian package
revision from -2 to -3 for uboot-envtools, which includes the patch.

Also, we need to do a NMU for uboot-mkimage in order to introduce a
simple patch that fixes padding on images for broken U-Boot versions.

Since I don't know I ask: What is the procedure now? Should we upload the
packages and then ping the release team?

Thanks for all the great work you do!

--
Per