Tellico 2.3

Dear release team,

Tellico 2.3, which was the version I was planning to have in Squeeze,
was released a couple of days the freeze.

Although I could backport the bugfixes only, I would rather use this new
version as a base, to benefit from the very large translation updates,
as well the the updated import filters (for sources such as imdb or
amazon).
Other than the import filters, the changes that are actual code are
relatively small and straightforward, and upstream has a very good
record so far, so I'm confident they wouldn't cause any new issue.

So, if I upload this new upstream release, do I have a chance to get it
in Squeeze, or should I make new upload of the previous version with
only bugfixes ?

Thanks

Regis