Re: RM: ntrack/testing [kfreebsd-*] -- NPOASR; ntrack 006 accidentically built on kfreebsd now blocks 008 from migrating to testing

On 08/09/2010 12:10 PM, Alexander Sack wrote:
Hi,

kfreebsd is not supposed to work because we only have a linux netlink
backend atm

please remove kfreebsd binaries from testing to allow 008 to move to testing:

  http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=ntrack

  - Alexander

This already moved to testing due to the binaries no longer present in unstable, I assume.

(So by the way: if the binaries are wrongly built in unstable already, removing it from there is always the right choice and will fix it automatically for testing too.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern