festival recommends change: request/advice

Dear Debian Release,

According to #592411, festival need not depend on oss-compat for full
functionality, and it can be made to work with Alsa directly. Keeping
this in mind, I am convinced that I could move oss-compat to
recommends to make life easier for some users.

Keeping in mind that we are in a freeze, would you advise me to make
the change and upload it and request a freeze exception, or would you
like me to postpone the change to squeeze+1?

Thanks!

Kumar
--
Real Men don't make backups.  They upload it via ftp and let the world mirror
it.