flac_1.2.1-3

Dear Release Team,

the pkg-multimedia team has just uploaded a revised flac_1.2.1-3 package to unstable. This packages contains fixes for two bugs (#579025 and #585518) which unfortunately required an autoreconf of the build system. The autoreconf result is applied by means of a patch, which makes the interdiff quite huge and is the reasons why I haven't attached it to this mail.

How would you like me to proceed convincing you to let this package pass through to testing? In order to check the changes step by step, you may want to check out the packaging GIT repository:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-multimedia/flac.git;a=summary

Best regards,
Fabian