Please allow python-coverage_3.2-1 into Squeeze

Howdy release team,

Please allow the ‘python-coverage’ package version 3.2-1 into Squeeze.
The existing version (2.85-1) is far behind upstream, and most users
would not find it useful any more.

More importantly, version 3.2-1 improves the package for one of the
Squeeze release goals:

On 08-Aug-2010, Archive Administrator wrote:
> Changes: python-coverage (3.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
[…]
>   * debian/source/format:
>     + Convert packaging to source format “3.0 (quilt)”.
[…]

The other changes are, I believe, non-invasive for Squeeze.

--
 \     “Our task must be to free ourselves from our prison by widening |
  `\    our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and the whole |