Permission to upload new bugfix-only release of mozplugger (fixes important bug)
I'm asking the permission to upload a new upstream release of
mozplugger (1.14.1-1), which fixes the Important bug #588130.
I didn't make any relevant changes to the packaging, here is the
mozplugger (1.14.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix-only release:
- Don't store temporary files in $HOME (Closes: #588130).
- Use NPP_StreamAsFile with webkit based browsers.
- Embedded objects now have a property called "isPlaying", which
return true if the application is running, false otherwise.
* Merge Ubuntu changelog entries.
* Update Standards to 3.9.1.
* Update watch file.
* Refresh debian/patches/01-manpages.patch patch.
-- Alessio Treglia <email@example.com> Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:47:21 +0200
Thanks in advance.
Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Debian & Ubuntu Developer | Homepage: http://www.alessiotreglia.com
0FEC 59A5 E18E E04F 6D40 593B 45D4 8C7C DCFC 3FD0