Re: O: deborphan / please remove deborphan from Squeeze

Carsten,

On 08/07/2010 08:21 AM, Carsten Hey wrote:
I orphan deborphan now since I'm not willing to make the old code ready
for Squeeze, nor do I want to have it released with the old code and the
new code will not be allowed to enter Squeeze due the freeze happening
before I (and probably most other Debian developers too) would have
expected it.

so you did not even wait a day for a reply (just 12h) and then respond with bitterness. But well, as a volunteer you are free to work on what you want, of course.

However, it does not come across as important enough for us to care about it, if the maintainer abandons the package before we have a send either a positive or a negative reply.

I'll close the case for the freeze exception for deborphan then, sorry.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern