Freeze exception for deborphan

Hi,

I planned to publish a new deborphan release in mid August as I did not
expect the freeze to happen that early in late August ;)  This new
release would include a lot of refactoring and rewriting of some parts
so that a diff would be larger than the code.

deborphan is one of those tools where "release often, release early"
could do serious harm to users und thus publishing intermediate releases
was avoided, instead a well tested rewrite targeted for Squeeze was
planned to ensure that it does not contain bugs leading to wrongly
detected orphans.  The missing multiarch support is such a bug that will
cause wrongly detected orphans when people upgrade to Squeeze+1 and to
be able to release deborphan with Squeeze, multiarch support must be
added (the mid August release would have included this fix, the version
in Squeeze does not).

deborphan has some reverse recommends and one reverse depends,
a graphical frontend for deborphan.  The would be no issues for these
reverse dependency and reverse recommends cause by the new release since
the interface has not changed, it has just some new options.

I would really have liked the freeze to happen later this month to get
the planned release to Squeeze and would be happy if I could get an
exception to be able to upload it as originally planned.

Regards
Carsten